Saturday, November 17, 2007

Video of the Day: DoCoMo 2.0 Borderless Phones

Today's ad of the day is from the DoCoMo 2.0 campaign I previously posted about.

This is one of the more recent ads which debuted this month in November, where the DoCoMo 2.0 services began all-inclusive international coverage.

This particular ad is a personal favorite, starring two young actors, Aoi Yuu and Eita. From the start of the DoCoMo 2.0 campaign, these two were already pitched as a probable couple, and here the two discuss their relationship while traveling through six countries, of course without halting the conversation flow at all.

Adblock


Here's a rough translation:
Eita: Hey...So would you say that we're a couple now?
Yuu: Hm, who knows.
Eita: Who knows huh.
Yuu: I was asked by a friend.
Eita: About what?
Yuu: If I was seeing anyone now...
Eita: Mm..and?
Yuu: I answered "maybe."
Eita: What's "maybe" supposed to mean?
Yuu: *giggles*
Eita: Hey. Do you believe in destiny?
Yuu: Do you?
Eita: I do (as the two meet in Paris).
Yuu: So do I.

-Voiceover-: Usable around the globe, "ALL-IN World Mobiles" DoCoMo 905i.

Okay so, I may be slightly biased since the two are my favorites, but I think it's also very nicely executed, no?
 

No comments: