Thursday, November 15, 2007

Video of the Day: Intel Sex Change

Each day, I'll be posting video clips of Japanese ads I particularly like.

I start off with one of my favorites from 2006, for the Intel Core 2 Duo Processor.

Adblock


In the ad, a mother tries to wake her son, Takashi, up, only to discover that he's transformed into a teen girl. To her mother's horror, the new Takashi goes on to "explore" his new body.

There isn't much dialogue here except for the mother screaming "Takashi WAKE UP" at the beginning and "Takashi STOP THAT" at the end, and the rest is pretty much self-explanatory.

The basis of the ad is how Intel Core 2 Duo is so revolutionary that it's causing huge changes like this dramatic "sex change."

I thought this was hilarious and rather creative, but I apologize if some may find this slightly in bad taste.

No comments: